paradise • a pokémon adventure
cbox

welcome

Established in July 2014, Paradise is a pokémon role-play community that’s all about getting back to the basics. With a simplified training system, we focus more on writing than grinding for levels. Join us today and begin your adventure in the Eden region!

information

Getting Started Setting Information Trainer Classes Game Mechanics Field Guide Eden League Rules & FAQ

updates

December 25 – Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all those celebrating! There's been an update regarding the open gym and elite positions, so please check out this thread if you think you might be interested in applying for a spot! Here's wishing you all a happy new year~!

shortcuts

Training Log Wild Encounters Breeding Records Adoption Center Face Claims Player Directory Open Threads

Reply   New Topic   New Poll   

pound me the witch drums, Kieran Reed, 28, Nightshade Admin
Kieran Reed
 Posted: 11/20/15, 11:20 pm
Icarus
147 posts
Nightshade

KIERAN REED
TWENTY-EIGHT MALE NIGHTSHADE ADMIN

friends and family
Kieran is well connected with Eden's upper crust and maintains cordial relationships with competent practitioners from many fields. Closer to home, he gets along well with most of the Nightshade members in his circle. Shared experiences have bonded Kieran very tightly to his own Nightshade squad - despite the rank difference, Kieran sees his team members as his brothers, and counts them as his best friends. Far back in his hometown, Kieran's parents lament the world's absorption of their son.

interests
Kieran enjoys pleasure of all types. This stems from the deprivation he experienced throughout his childhood and teenage years as a result of his sternly religious upbringing. He's also interested in making money, as are most businessmen. Kieran has an interesting set of morals in which he's the arbiter of justice. On one hand, he's perfectly okay with tricking people, but he rarely acts violently unless he has no choice. He's also a thorough gentleman and will take care of you if you're a guest. Naturally, he expects the same from his acquaintances as well.

love life
Kieran has never had a partner before. The closest he has to that are several lady (and man) friends who stay over in his bachelor pad every now and then.

enemies
Kieran has enemies, but doesn't really care to count them because there're just too many to remember. He's crossed many people in his line of duty and business.
profile & pokémon templates by deltra of gangnam style
PM   
^
Charlotte Stone
 Posted: 12/3/15, 09:04 pm
Cas
12 posts
Pokémon Trainer

i would really like to thread charlotte with someone "evil." and a nightshade admin fits that pretty well. she's pretty docile and doesn't even curse so pitting her up against someone whose morals are so absolutely different than hers would be pretty fun!
PM   
^
Mercury Jones
 Posted: 12/6/15, 10:58 pm
Aerie
32 posts
Nightshade

Oh look, another admin to potentially boss around Mercury.

Mercury here is a newly promoted operative, recruited from the Kanto region a few years back for their master thief skills. They're volatile, impulsive, and rebellious. And about the same age as Keiran.

They're basically a trickster character. Their crimes are to ally more of the mischief kind, though nightshade certainly guides them along more of a profit line.

Anyway, I'd love to hear what you think of a relationship with these two.
PM   
^
Kieran Reed
 Posted: 12/6/15, 11:06 pm
Icarus
147 posts
Nightshade

Hey Aerie! I'm sure there will be a mission that requires Kieran and Mercury to work together. The interesting thing? Although Kieran can be very imperious, he takes very good care of the troops under his wing. Not in a "would you like another muffin?" loving way, but in a very understated tough-love type of stern affection. Interesting!! :)
PM   
^
Mercury Jones
 Posted: 12/6/15, 11:12 pm
Aerie
32 posts
Nightshade

That's exactly how they are with their grunts. So maybe they're fairly alike.
PM   
^
Kieran Reed
 Posted: 2/29/16, 08:04 pm
Icarus
147 posts
Nightshade

Hello everybody! I've been away for a bit, and so many new members have joined Paradise during my absence! I'm looking to write with newer members so I can know you better, so if you have any plot ideas, please PM me or post on my plotters! :)
PM   
^
Kieran Reed
 Posted: 9/23/16, 12:01 am
Icarus
147 posts
Nightshade

Bump, Kieran is back in business!
PM   
^
Lila Nanase
 Posted: 9/24/16, 08:40 pm
Ash
30 posts
Pokémon Trainer

Kieran Reed

I was thinking since you said Kieran knows a lot of prominent people, maybe he would have met Lila in the Johto region during a yakuza meeting, since her father is a very prominent person in Johto. Or would it just be people in Eden?
PM   ICQ      AIM   YIM   MSN   
^
Ridley Kingsley
 Posted: 9/24/16, 09:54 pm
Mink
689 posts
Pokémon Poacher

Yesterday I think you said Kieran and Ridley might know each other and I am 200% interested in that and what your idea might be. Mainly because I'm almost always here for putting my trash child in the same room as someone else's, but also because I've seen some of your threads and really want to thread with you in general.

I'm even more interested because they both do seem to operate by their own moral code, so it could be interesting to see that in play in my opinion? Anyway.

Kingsley's only just moved to Eden, but he's not unfamiliar with how higher society usually operates. The trick would be making him think it'd be worth it to be anything but intensely committed to pretending he doesn't have a clue which fork he's supposed to use, since he likes being underestimated so much l-lol.

I'm not entirely sure as to how they would know each other aside from Ridley stumbling into Kieran's nightclub if he's still running that, but you did say you had an idea so I'll wait for a response before thinking too hard on it? What do you think?

Kieran Reed
PM   
^
Kieran Reed
 Posted: 9/25/16, 12:58 am
Icarus
147 posts
Nightshade

Lila Nanase Since Kieran's a Nightshade Admin I think it'd be very reasonable for him to have met Lila's dad! He would then know Lila by extension. But what would Lila want with him here in Eden?

Ridley Kingsley, aww that's really nice of you! Thank you :') well, Kieran is a man with plans but he doesn't enjoy getting his cuffs dirty. He would outsource menial labour to someone, and maybe he hears about Ridley and invites him to discuss a poaching contract? Throughout their meeting, he could just be really snarky to test Ridley's endurance and probably even sneak up on him to see whether or not he's really worth his reputation.
PM   
^
Lila Nanase
 Posted: 9/25/16, 10:07 am
Ash
30 posts
Pokémon Trainer

Kieran Reed

I think it'd be cool if Lila wanted to find out more about what her dad was like before her mother died, since she was really young and she blocked out a lot of things. Maybe she seeks him out if he was really close to her dad and she asks him about it?
PM   ICQ      AIM   YIM   MSN   
^
Ridley Kingsley
 Posted: 9/25/16, 06:24 pm
Mink
689 posts
Pokémon Poacher

Kieran Reed As long as Kieran's offering a disgusting amount of money for whatever's involved, Ridley would probably be game. Ridley will either be able to keep a good face for the sake of business... or crack a bit and talk back maybe a bit more than is healthy. lmao. It depends on whether or not Kieran's able to strike a chord. Overall, this sounds good to me?

If it sounds good to you, too, I'm not sure if you'd rather I start or you? Ridley could do business in either Primrose or Ironwood. I might be a bit slow this week but I will do my best to keep up.
PM   
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options    Reply   New Topic   New Poll   

RPG-D FF:Adventu PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten
Pokemon: Terrene Kaleidoscope