paradise • a pokémon adventure
cbox

welcome

Established in July 2014, Paradise is a pokémon role-play community that’s all about getting back to the basics. With a simplified training system, we focus more on writing than grinding for levels. Join us today and begin your adventure in the Eden region!

information

Getting Started Setting Information Trainer Classes Game Mechanics Field Guide Eden League Rules & FAQ

updates

September 20 – Applications for Hinoki Gym Leader are now closed, and the choice will be announced in the coming days! On another note, however, there were no applications for the Fighting-Type Eden Elite, so the deadline has been extended to October 4!

shortcuts

Training Log Wild Encounters Breeding Records Adoption Center Face Claims Player Directory Open Threads

Reply   New Topic   New Poll   

Distractions
Adrian Smith
 Posted: 3/12/17, 01:23 pm
Catsitta
1826 posts
Pokémon Trainer

To start, I'll be keeping up with any gym related posts, be it any challengers I have, or the gym I challenged. But I've been struggling to find my focus lately and just want to say it may be a little while before I get back into the swing of things. Work has been hectic and my hours sporadic, and I'm actually putting together a tabletop campaign for the first time ever for my GURPS gaming group, so I have a lot of distractions on my plate. I will try to keep up, but right now its hard for me.

So for those of you roleplaying with Adrian Smith, Arcadia Valance, Jamie Helsine or Sylas Edrik--I will eventually get you replies. But it may not be in a timely fashion. I hope once this project at work is over, I'll have my evenings back, and in turn, be able to get my muse in working order. I don't like leaving threads without replies for over a week (much less almost a month), but it may happen.

See y'all around!
PM   
^
Youngjae Hyun
 Posted: 3/13/17, 06:00 am
Jae
164 posts
Gym Leader

No worries :D Work is a priority, since the bills don't pay themselves. I'm saddled with quite a bit of overdue work, and recently a potential publicity nightmare that's still being sorted out. (I do public communications, in case you're wondering.)

All the best for your tabletop campaign~! I've ran a D&D campaign before for around 2 years, so I know it's not easy being the game master. Don't forget Rule Zero: have fun!

In any case, if things get too hectic, don't worry if you're not posting as regularly. Rest is important too, so don't neglect to sleep :)
PM   
^
Adrian Smith
 Posted: 6/15/17, 06:40 pm
Catsitta
1826 posts
Pokémon Trainer

+creeps back in+ Hey guys. Where did the time go? Looks like life happened. But here I am!

I have been at my new job almost 6 months now and loving it. I'm generally busy and always tired, but I'm loving what I do and I can't ask for more in coworkers. My GURPS campaign is doing well and my muse is healthier now. And I feel horrible, but I know went and vanished on you guys for like three months. ;_; Give me some time to get back in the swing of things, but I hope to be roleplaying again here soon!

PM   
^
Paradise
 Posted: 6/17/17, 01:41 pm
Jade
114 posts
Administrator

Caaaat, it's good to see you again~! I hope life's been treating you well, aside from being busy. xD I hope we'll get to see more of you around here soon, but take your time and go at your own pace!! <3
PM   Email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options    Reply   New Topic   New Poll   

RPG-D  FF:Adventu PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon: Terrene Kaleidoscope