paradise • a pokémon adventure
cbox

welcome

Established in July 2014, Paradise is a pokémon role-play community that’s all about getting back to the basics. With a simplified training system, we focus more on writing than grinding for levels. Join us today and begin your adventure in the Eden region!

information

Getting Started Setting Information Trainer Classes Game Mechanics Field Guide Eden League Rules & FAQ

updates

October 31 – Happy Halloween, Paradise! Don't forget that the annual Harvest Festival is currently underway in Wisteria Town. Players have through November 1 to participate and claim a reward. Hope everyone is having a fun-filled day on this spookiest of occasions~!

shortcuts

Training Log Wild Encounters Breeding Records Adoption Center Face Claims Player Directory Open Threads

Reply   New Topic   New Poll   

Hello
Florian Gosse
 Posted: 8/10/17, 12:47 am
Prissy
0 posts
Pokémon Poacher

Hiya all, I rarely do these things cause I have on clue what to put in them but I go by Prissy OOC and I'm rather happy to have found a pokemon site. I had some trouble on another one I was on and I hope that this one isn't going to be like that one was, if anyone wants to know what happened I'll happily say over PM...

anyway onto better stuff I've been RPing for at least half my life now, it's incredibly weird to say that doing things ranging from Pokemon to Harry Potter to Dragonriders of Pern. I even dabbled in Animal RPs in my early days. I live in California with my fiance, Female Tabby Cat named Nala, Hypo Pattern Bearded Dragon named Bud and a fish.
PM   Email
^
Kaskae Dawson
 Posted: 8/10/17, 07:43 am
Phantom
90 posts
Pokémon Trainer

Hello there Prissy, welcome. I believe we've crossed paths before... I've been in the Dragonriders of Pern community for 17 years. -waves- In any case, welcome, and hope you enjoy things here. Paradise is a very chill, laid back, environment. I don't foresee you having any trouble here!

In any case, if you're looking for threads I'd be more than happy to accommodate. I have quite a few characters and all of them could use play. ~
PM   
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options    Reply   New Topic   New Poll   

RPG-D  FF:Adventu PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten
Pokemon: Terrene Kaleidoscope