paradise • a pokémon adventure
cbox

welcome

Established in July 2014, Paradise is a pokémon role-play community that’s all about getting back to the basics. With a simplified training system, we focus more on writing than grinding for levels. Join us today and begin your adventure in the Eden region!

information

Getting Started Setting Information Trainer Classes Game Mechanics Field Guide Eden League Rules & FAQ

updates

September 20 – Applications for Hinoki Gym Leader are now closed, and the choice will be announced in the coming days! On another note, however, there were no applications for the Fighting-Type Eden Elite, so the deadline has been extended to October 4!

shortcuts

Training Log Wild Encounters Breeding Records Adoption Center Face Claims Player Directory Open Threads

Reply   New Topic   New Poll   

Explanation
Ethelyn Capaldi
 Posted: 2/10/17, 07:21 pm
Aerie
114 posts
Gym Leader

Lot's of things have happened! So here I am, making a thread to just inform all of you guys!

So, I moved. Back in the beginning of January, about half hour out of town. So my commute is longer and I've been away from my laptop more than I used to be. (I miss it so much.) Not just because of the commute but because I also like spending time with my new roommates. And spouse-person, but that's not new.

Jobs are keeping me as busy- but I graduated! Yay! I'm trying to get up the motivation to job hunt so I stop hating working. (Starbucks and I will never be friends again. At least, not the one I work at.)

I got Sun/Moon for Christmas, and I need to play it more. Just like I need to read more, write more, be on here more. Lot's of things. Lots of things.

But, lastly- I'm pregnant!

Yeah, I don't really know what else to say, so I'm just going to let you all react and respond to that. =D
PM   
^
Paradise
 Posted: 2/23/17, 12:34 pm
Jade
114 posts
Administrator

Somehow I managed to miss this until now but OMG CONGRATULATIONS??? :D
PM   Email
^
Ethelyn Capaldi
 Posted: 6/18/17, 02:36 pm
Aerie
114 posts
Gym Leader

Four months are a long time and omg wooooooooooow, I am so sorry everyone!

Thank you, Jade.

I still haven't beaten Sun and Moon. I left Starbucks. And I no longer have a commute so my laptop and I are friends again. (I missed it so much.)

But, finally- I am back!

PM   
^
Paradise
 Posted: 6/19/17, 11:42 am
Jade
114 posts
Administrator

It's good to see you again, Aerie! :D I hope life's been treating you well. I know we'll all be glad to have you around here again~ <3
PM   Email
^
Ethelyn Capaldi
 Posted: 6/19/17, 06:51 pm
Aerie
114 posts
Gym Leader

It's good to be back! Life has been grand so far. Pregnancy is hard? Like, I need to eat so much more food to function. But I missed being here, I was feeling the RP itch really bad lol.
PM   
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options    Reply   New Topic   New Poll   

RPG-D  FF:Adventu PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon: Terrene Kaleidoscope