paradise • a pokémon adventure
cbox

welcome

Established in July 2014, Paradise is a pokémon role-play community that’s all about getting back to the basics. With a simplified training system, we focus more on writing than grinding for levels. Join us today and begin your adventure in the Eden region!

information

Getting Started Setting Information Trainer Classes Game Mechanics Field Guide Eden League Rules & FAQ

updates

January 31 – Howdy, folks! We've still got a few Gym Leader/Eden Elite positions open, so if you think you might be interested in filling one of these key roles on the site, please check out this thread for more information!

shortcuts

Training Log Wild Encounters Breeding Records Adoption Center Face Claims Player Directory Open Threads

Reply   New Topic   New Poll   

A Night of New Adventures, [Closed for Vexel]
Aria Wolfe
 Posted: 9/29/17, 07:43 pm
Lisa
217 posts
Pokémon Trainer

A loud pop sound echoed in the room as the pressure of the bottle contents released with the cork. Aria gripped the wine bottle opener tightly and twisted the cork off the end. A wide grin spread across her face as she poured an equal amount of a deep red wine into each glass, and the soft aroma of roses and slightly sweet cherries filled her nostrils. Music played softly in the background, just barely loud enough to hear. She had been looking forward to this night for a while now. Work downstairs at the hospital had taken its toll on her the past week, and she and Vex still hadn't found the time to start their wedding plans. Until tonight.

Tonight was a special night. She wore a long, sleeveless cotton dress of a deep maroon color. It wasn't the most formal dress, but pretty nonetheless and she wasn't really one for fancy dresses anyway. After slipping the bottle back into the fridge, she scooped up both glasses in her palms and turned towards the bed, where Vex sat aside a pile of magazines. She caught a slight glimpse of apprehensiveness in his expression, and she hoped that would fade momentarily. Wedding planning didn't have to be stressful. She most certainly didn't want it to be. And she was not the type to get upset over every little thing that didn't go her way. This would be easy, she promised. Although he didn't seem entirely convinced, not yet.

She handed him the glass. Locking eyes with him, her semi-glossed pink lips curled into a smirk. "To us." was all she said, and their glasses clinked together as she made a toast. Leaning over and climbing onto the bed next to him, she settled into place and took a sip. The soft, cool flavor of wine ran over her tongue. She loved red wine, especially of the sweet variety. This blend wasn't too sweet, and she felt that if Vex were to like any wine at all, it would be this one. He wasn't much of a wine drinker, he preferred beer. This would help ease any nerves he had.

After he took a sip, she squinted at him as she studied his expression, looking for any hint of distaste on his face. He didn't know it, but she had picked up a few beers from their local liquor store in case he hated the wine she picked out. As much as wine and romance went hand in hand, she loved him enough to only want him to enjoy himself. And if beer was how he wanted to celebrate the night, then beer it would be. "So?" she asked, waiting for his approval. "It's sweet, but not too sweet, like you said."

She leaned forward to grab the first magazine in the stack, and plopped herself in front of Vex, positioned between his knees. This way she could lean back and rest against his chest, and they could look at the magazine easily. She bent her knees and laid the magazine over them. With her glass in her left hand, she opened the magazine and began to flip through the pages with her right. "This is going to be so easy. You'll see. I'm not high maintenance, I promise." she laughed, knowing deep down that Vex didn't think of her that way but wanting to remind him just in case.

"All we have to do is mark things we both like. We can use sticky notes to mark pages and make notes. I just want to get a feel for what you envision your dream wedding to be like." she explained, as if she needed to defend herself. Hell, at this point maybe she was the one that needed reassuring. Was she already nervous about all of this responsibility? Nah. Okay maybe a little. She pressed her lips to the wine glass and took another sip. Maybe she was the one who needed to calm her nerves, not him. Glancing up at him, she offered him a semi-confident smile.

Vexel Mitore
(So... hope this is a good start? Let me know if I need to change anything!)
PM   Email
^
Vexel Mitore
 Posted: 10/17/17, 07:29 pm
Sev
297 posts
Pokémon Trainer

The past week had been...trying. Aria had spent very nearly every moment of every day at the clinic downstairs and what little time they did spend together had been mostly talking about patients or training. And so Vex had insisted she take a day off for some 'just us' time. No talking about battling or work...just the two of them enjoying each other's company and doing things they both enjoyed that didn't involve their respective 'jobs'. And to make sure they (mostly Aria, really) weren't tempted to abandon their plans, he'd taken her into town to enjoy the afternoon and then they went to a nice dinner. So far, their day had been perfect and Aria had only gotten two calls from the clinic during that time.

But now they were back home in their tiny apartment above the clinic. Vex was eyeing the stack of magaznes Aria had gathered as if they might come alive and bite him while Aria got them both a glass of wine. He wasn't much a fan of wine; most were too sweet or too bitter for his liking. But Aria enjoyed it and he would at least try anything she offered him. Tonight's selection was apparently a blend she though he might find acceptable enough to drink with her on a regular basis. He accepted his glass, meeting her gaze with a look that suggested he did not share her confidence that he would enjoy this wine any more than he had the last couple he'd tried. He clinked his glass to her for the toast and took a mandatory sip. It wasn't as bad as he'd thought it would be. It was sweet but not too overpoweringly sweet. "Can I call neutral? It's something I'll drink with you when you want to have wine but not something I'd drink on my own. It's not bad but there's just something about wine that doesn't click for me."

He hoped that would suffice as an answer and he set his glass aside as Aria grabbed a magazine and made herself comfortable. He slid his arms around her and kissed her cheek before resting his chin on her shoulder so that he could look at the pages with her. "I know you're not. It's not you I'm worried about. Well...not just you...more like I'm worried about us. What if we can't agree on anything?" He knew they'd find something that made them both happy eventually but how much would they end up disagreeing on along the way? "I never thought much about having a 'dream wedding'. I just always dreamed of falling in love and marrying the woman who stole my heart. Things like when and where I'd get married or what color the flowers would be never even crossed my mind." Even now, looking at Aria, he could imagine her standing across from him in a stunning white gown and smiling at him as they were pronounced husband and wife; but aside from that he didn't care what the rest of the wedding was like. That wasn't the part he'd remember about his wedding day.

Aria Wolfe

Equal apologies for the wait on this one. Sadly, I knew most of how I wanted this to go I just didn't write it (and again, internet troubles meant focusing on some of the shorter posts for battle threads and things). >.>
PM   
^
Aria Wolfe
 Posted: 10/25/17, 01:14 pm
Lisa
217 posts
Pokémon Trainer

I just always dreamed of falling in love and marrying the woman who stole my heart. His words echoed in her mind and goosebumps ran down her arms. Aria felt a tugging at her heart. She briefly turned and looked into his eyes, a warm smile on her face. God, she was crazy about him. He made her heart flutter. She gave him a meaningful kiss before turning back to the magazine in front of them. "If we can't agree on anything, we'll skip the traditions and do something we can agree on. I love you Vex. You could want to get married inside a volcano and I'd figure out how to make it work." she teased him, flashing him a smirk.

The first magazine included a plethora of dresses and tuxedos. An image of Vexel in a black tuxedo with a fiery red tie flashed through her mind and made her grin. She was doing a lot of grinning today, especially after the romantic dinner they shared. Today was a much needed break from the extreme hustle and bustle of work she's been trapped in lately. The time off, the time spent with Vex... well, it was just what she needed. She flipped open the magazine to the first section, wedding dresses. Their eyes scanned over several pages of various styles and colors of wedding dresses.

The fourteen year old girl inside her began to squeal and jump up and down. She was getting married!! What a dream come true! This was so exciting. Aria had to practice some self control and not leap up and start jumping on the bed. She managed to hold still and keep her squealing to herself. "Hmm... what do you think of these so far?" she asked, running her pointer finger up and down the pages. "Personally, I don't like long-sleeved dresses, or super short-cut dresses either. I prefer straps, but strapless is good too depending on the style." she explained.

"This one is real simple and pretty..." she said, pointing to a thin, layered dress without straps. Her finger ran along the page and stopped at another picture of a fluffy gown. "This one is a little poofy but pretty..." her voice trailed off. She flipped the page, and couldn't hold in her excitement, and an excited squeal escaped her lips. "Vex!! Look at these! They are cherry blossom themed!" she said. Two very beautiful dresses caught her attention and she pointed, one was another poofy gown, the other a more slim, extravagant dress

She hoped this wasn't already too much for Vex. She just wanted to get an idea of how he envisioned her, walking down the aisle. Was she in a poofy dress? A sleeveless dress? She didn't want him to think the dress she chose was ugly. Looking through photos and getting an idea for how he felt would help her confidence. She looked up at him, hoping to read some sort of expression on his face. If he looked overwhelmed, she might consider skipping the wedding magazines. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable. Maybe they should just make up their own wedding ideas. Either way, she'd still need a dress, so she at least wanted to get this part out of the way.

Vexel Mitore
(As always, let me know if I need to change anything!)
PM   Email
^
Vexel Mitore
 Posted: 11/5/17, 08:02 pm
Sev
297 posts
Pokémon Trainer

If they couldn't agree on anything traditional, Vex wasn't sure they'd be able to agree on anything non-traditional but Aria was confident they'd find some way to compromise. When she mentioned getting married in a volcano he gave her a playfully unamused roll of his eyes. "That would be dangerous. Why on Earth would I want to risk the lives of everyone I care about by getting married in a volcano?" He questioned, returning her smirk with one of his own. Visiting a volcano would be interesting but there was no way he'd want to get married near one.

He let Aria take the lead as far as pointing out dresses. He didn't want to suggest something she wouldn't like so it was best to have an idea of what she was interested in before adding his own opinions. He mentally made notes of what dresses he liked as she pointed out a couple that she liked the style of. The way her eyes lit up when she saw the cherry blossom themed dresses made him smile. "I think they're all beautiful but these ones are a bit much." He told her, indicating some of the poofier dresses. Aria hadn't seemed to be all that fond of them and he couldn't blame her. He never could figure out how women could walk in them and not fall on their face. "That first one you pointed out is nice though. But I think I saw something that would be perfect if we had it customized a bit." He added, reaching in to turn back a couple pages.

"Here, look at this one. You could have some of that lace done in pink, like your cherry blossoms. Or maybe this one, in cherry blossom pink, of course." He explained, pointed out two of the dresses that had caught his eye earlier. "You're the one that has to wear the dress though, so the choice is ultimately yours. And you'll look beautiful in whatever you choose, even if it is poofy and I'll forever be worried that you're going to trip on it." Or that he would trip on it or mess it up somehow, though he wouldn't admit he was nervous about that sort of thing.

Aria Wolfe
PM   
^
Aria Wolfe
 Posted: 11/9/17, 02:07 pm
Lisa
217 posts
Pokémon Trainer

As she flipped through the pages, pointing out dresses she liked, Vex studied each one. He agreed that the poofy dresses were a bit much. Aria was glad. Even though they were very pretty, she couldn't really see herself wearing them anyway. They just did not suit her. One of the dresses she showed him he did like, and Aria made a mental note of the page number. Once they had looked through them all, she'd go back and mark a few. Being that making decisions were tricky for her, she promised herself she'd only mark up to five potential dresses, no more.

Vex mentioned that a dress on a previous page would be perfect with some customization. Aria hadn't even considered the possibility of having a dress customized. He was so smart! She watched as Vex took the lead and flipped back through the pages. She was already smiling, but this made her smile even more. If that were possible. He was interested! Or at least showing initiative! There was something that caught his eye and he wasn't afraid to show her, that was most certainly more effort that she thought she'd get. He was adorable. She loved him.

He stopped on a page and pointed two a beautiful dress. One had a complex lace top, and the other a fun, swirly purple pattern of embroidery. After picturing both with a light, soft pink cherry blossom color, the second dress seemed to pull on her heart strings. "Oh Vex, this one! This one is perfect! I can see it with that soft pink color instead of purple... Oooh, I really like it!" she exclaimed, almost tearing up she was so excited. She loved it so much, she was tempted to call it done and move on. "What do you think? Is this the one??" she asked, anxiously awaiting his approval.

It would be so easy to integrate cherry blossom flowers into their wedding, especially with Hinoki Village being somewhat close. She wouldn't have bridesmaids dresses to worry about, but if she did, she could easily find soft pink ones to match. It didn't bother Aria that she wouldn't have bridesmaids. She just didn't have that many close female friends. Besides, Aria would be just as happy with their family together. Their wedding is for them, not all of their friends. So the next question would be, if Vex liked this dress, what would they look at next? Tuxedos? Flowers? The cake?

Vexel Mitore
(Sorry this is a little short. I just REALLY like that dress! Case closed! XD But they can keep going if you'd like. What would you like to look at next? Feel free to pick in your reply ^.~)
PM   Email
^
Vexel Mitore
 Posted: 12/3/17, 07:50 pm
Sev
297 posts
Pokémon Trainer

Vex wasn't sure how much help he'd be in picking out a wedding dress but Aria still wanted his opinion. They way she smiled when he actually gave her his opinion on things made him wonder if she thought he'd just sit there and silently scowl at the magazine as if wishing it would burst into flame. While it would be immensely satisfying to see the mountain of magazines reduced to ash, it wouldn't make the planning process any easier.

Both dresses he pointed out seemed to appeal to Aria but the second seemed to speak to her or something as she declared that it was 'perfect' and asked him if it was 'the one'. Though he hadn't expected that, he was glad to know he'd picked one she absolutely loved. Maybe this wedding planning thing wouldn't be so bad after all? Of course, they still had a number of other things to decide on. He just hoped all of them would be this easy. "If you love it that much you don't need my approval, especially when I pointed it out in the first place. Besides, I pointed it out because I think you'd look beautiful in it so if you think it's the one then it's the one." If Aria thought he'd tell her not to get something that she really loved she was mistaken. Especially when it came to things that were specifically for her, like the dress. If she tried to talk him into a pink tuxedo, however, he'd put his foot down. He was not wearing pink....or at least not much of it. A tie, perhaps, but that was it!

Of course, the more he thought about it, the more he wondered if Aria would like an outdoor wedding. Perhaps in Hinoki Village when the cherry blossoms were in bloom. They could have a little ceremony under the tree where they'd shared their first kiss. She loved cherry blossoms and it would be beautifully symbolic of their relationship. He wasn't sure she'd go for it, however, so he kept the thought to himself for the time being.

With one thing down and what felt like a hundred more to go, Vex eyed the magazine again and was about to suggest they look at tuxedos when there was a knock on the door. He frowned at it and gave Aria an unamused look. "You should probably answer that. They aren't supposed to bother us unless it's an emergency. I made sure everyone on rotation tonight knew they weren't to come up here unless the place was on fire." He told her, though a part of him doubted that it was any sort of emergency they couldn't handle on their own. 'Emergency' apparently covered everything from the printer being out of ink to a paper jam in the copy machine. Still, they couldn't just ignore what might end up being an actual emergency. He just wished the staff and volunteers actually listened when he said 'life or death situation' or 'active fire'. The printer being out of ink was not the end of the world.

Aria Wolfe
PM   
^
Aria Wolfe
 Posted: 12/5/17, 09:50 pm
Lisa
217 posts
Pokémon Trainer

Even today, after everything they had been through and the time they had spent together, he could still make her blush so easily. He told her she was going to look beautiful in that dress and her face turned bright red. She giggled, like she often did when she was flattered, and nuzzled his neck with her nose. "You're so sweet." she said, before returning to the magazines in hopes of hiding her cheeks. "Then I think this is the one. We'll move forward with this one unless something else comes up or we need to make changes." she said, matter-of-factly.

Before they could move on, a knock sounded at the door. Aria, being the way she was, immediately began to wonder what was wrong. Had a patient crashed downstairs and they needed her help? She was, of course, confident in her crew of nurses and assistants, but she was still head nurse. What if they were so busy they didn't have enough hands? All of these thoughts rushed through her mind in a flash, before she remembered she was leaning against Vex's chest on the bed.

Poor Vex, they were always getting interrupted. He had said on more than one occasion that despite living in the apartment upstairs, they had no privacy. Aria knew it was true, but at the moment they had no other option. With the Sanctuary still in its early stages, Aria wasn't sure how they would do financially. Being the nervous worrier she was, Aria wanted to make sure things were going to work out before making any other financial decisions. Besides, they had a wedding to plan, and weddings (like houses) were also not cheap.

She groaned, moreso to convince Vex she was just as annoyed as he was, and climbed off the bed. Opening the door, she half expected to see one of her nurses covered in blood and sweat, with a frantic expression on their face. Vex was right, he had asked that no one disturb them unless it was an absolute life or death emergency, so it had better be. Instead, the youngest nurse of her team stood smiling, no blood or sweat.

"Oh Aria, thank goodness, I'm so sorry to bother you," the girl began, and Aria almost felt relieved that it was clearly an emergency and not something mundane. "What is it??" Aria pressed. If it was an emergency, time was of the essence and the girl needed to spit it out so they could act quickly. "Oh, nothing bad, the patients are fine. But the printer is out of ink and the others are busy and I don't know where the new cartridges are." she said. The two of them stared at each other blankly for a moment, and Aria could only imagine what was going through Vex's head right now.

Even Aria was pretty fed up with being interrupted, and this particular instance had put her over the edge. "You shouldn't even need to print anything right now! It can wait." she said, and kindly shut the door. Aria gulped before turning back to Vex with an apologetic expression on her face. Before saying a word, she hurried back over to the bed and crawled back into Vex's arms. She groaned and took a sip of wine. Several things went through her mind that she could say, but she knew none of them would make it better. They really needed their own place.

Vexel Mitore
(I could have kept going on and on, lol... I figured this would be a good spot to stop so Vex can react to the girl at the door. Let me know if I should change anything! P.S. Vex is so cute, Aria would love an outdoor wedding if he mentions it!~)
PM   Email
^
Vexel Mitore
 Posted: 1/30/18, 08:33 pm
Sev
297 posts
Pokémon Trainer

The interruption, while annoying, would have been accepted if it was something important. And, at first, it sounded like it might be. But no. Of course it wasn't. Like always, it was some nonsense that could have waited until morning. The young nurse was lucky Vex hadn't been the one to answer the door. He would not have been nearly as nice as Aria considering he knew he'd spoken to her face to face about what he expected when he said 'don't bother us'. He'd had high hopes that she, at least, would leave them alone. But no. Like everyone else, she felt it acceptable to come upstairs for every little thing. At least Aria seemed as fed up as he did and told her off, albeit more gently than he would have. But he still glared unhappily in the direction of the nurse. As Aria moved to close the door, the nurse got a good look at his expression and he felt a sliver of satisfaction as her eyes widened before the door clicked shut in her face.

His unhappy glower was still firmly in place as Aria returned to snuggle up against him again. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, kissing the top of her head as she settled in against him. "You know what I'm going to say, right?" It almost didn't need to be said. He'd said it enough times already but perhaps once more would finally do the trick. "I love the Sanctuary but I hate this place. It was fine for awhile but that was before things like that happened." He made a brief gesture toward the door. "We hardly get a moment's peace. We've got people in and out all the time, we've had food taken from the fridge without permission, I've walked out of the shower and nearly gave one of the overnight nurses a heart attack because she came up to grab a nap before leaving and didn't know I was here. I could go on and on about all the stupid little things that happen that sometimes you don't even know about." He knew why Aria was hesitant to move away from the sanctuary but it just wasn't working out.

He paused a moment to allow Aria to speak if she wanted to or for the information to simply echo in her mind for a moment if she chose to remain silent. "We're too close to this place. No one ever calls us for stupid things when we're away from the Sanctuary. We went all day without complaints of a paper jam or a missing sandwich or anything mundane that doesn't really need our attention. They can handle that sort of stuff without us and they know it. But the moment we set foot here all of that falls to us because we're...well...we're us. We're the owners, the bosses and we're here all the time. So every little problem needs our attention...even when it doesn't. Aria, I miss us. We may sleep in the same bed but you realize we haven't slept together since the Sanctuary opened? Because we never know is someone is just going to walk in."

He shook his head and sighed. "I want us to have a home, Aria. We're getting married and we're supposed to come back to this after? Is this where you want to spend our wedding night? Is this a place you see us raising a family?" He stopped there, suddenly aware that they had never discussed having children. He knew he wanted to, but he didn't know how Aria felt. Maybe she didn't want kids. Or maybe the Sanctuary was like her baby and that was enough for her. He wasn't sure how he'd feel if that was the case but he knew they would work things out together. Right now, however, wasn't really the best time to get into that on top of everything else.

Aria Wolfe
PM   
^
Aria Wolfe
 Posted: 2/9/18, 06:33 pm
Lisa
217 posts
Pokémon Trainer

Her instinct to climb back into his arms without saying a word was spot on. She knew just about every word that was going to come out of his mouth. If there was one thing Vex hated, that she knew of anyway, it was the constant, meaningless interruptions when she was "off the clock" and trying to spend time with him. She already worked just about day in and day out. Emergencies didn't have schedules, they didn't sleep. They showed up at any and all hours. Sometimes, she'd be fast asleep on her "night off" and something tragic would come in, and she couldn't help but answer the cries for help from downstairs. This was her passion, her duty, her life. She loved what she did, but it did come at a price.

She chose to be quiet for a few minutes and allow Vex some time to vent. He was absolutely right, there was no question about it. The interruptions had gotten out of hand, and she hasn't done anything about them, yet. It was one thing to come upstairs when there was a legit emergency and they needed help. It was another thing entirely to come up and interrupt them for silly things like printers and faxes and phone calls. It was out of hand. She either needed to put a serious foot down, or...

His next words made her think a little deeper. "I miss us." The words tugged at her heart, and a sadness came over her. They weren't "them" anymore? Sure, they were planning a wedding together, but aside from that, they barely did anything together. Often times, Aria was exhausted after her shifts and just wanted to cuddle, watch TV, and go to bed. In fact, this evening was the first time in weeks they'd even been able to plan, look at magazines, and discuss tastes. He was right, as she already knew. They weren't themselves.

She tilted her head to look up into his eyes. "You're right. I know I always say that and nothing changes, but you're right. Things need to change. It has been hard on the both of us, running this place, and now that it's fully up and running we need to take a few steps back." she agreed. At this point, he shook his head and sighed. He didn't want to just take a few steps back. He wanted somewhere else to live entirely. At first, she frowned, but only because the idea of living away from the sanctuary made her worry. Then, all of these ideas began popping in her head.

If they had their own home, she would have a normal work schedule. She would make her own hours and drive to work just like all of their employees. She would have actual nights off. She wouldn't be so exhausted all of the time. She and Vex could go out on dates again, or even go out of town for the weekend. Instead of spending weekends apart while he was out challenging the gyms, she could travel with him and continue to explore Eden. There were a ton of places she still hadn't been. With their own home, they could eat more home-cooked dinners together and less fast food. They could do more than just sleep together, as often as they wanted.

Of course they would get their own place at some point, she never thought otherwise. But he made a good point about coming back to this tiny upstairs apartment on the night of their wedding. No way. They would need to be alone, 100% alone, for at least two to three nights. Aria would accept nothing less. She had plans for that special night, including what she was going to wear, and... "Is this a place you see us raising a family?" his voice cut right through her fantasies. She snapped back to attention, her eyes wide in surprise at his question. In that moment, she realized they had never discussed the possibility of having children together in the future.

She gently pushed herself up from Vex's lap so she could sit up straight and face him. At first, she was speechless. She didn't know what to say, because she really hadn't thought that far ahead. Her opinion was neutral, because she never needed to have an opinion before. The Sanctuary had taken up just about all of her brain power. "I-uh..." was all she managed to get out, and then she laughed awkwardly. Her cheeks turned a soft pink color. "I'm sorry, I guess I haven't thought about it at all. Of course this isn't where I would want to raise a family." she said. That didn't exactly state her position on the matter, but should suffice for now.

Looking into his eyes, she could envision them as a family. She could see Vex, having collected every badge and defeated the Eden Elite, standing with a little black-haired toddler in his arms as she made up a bottle of milk in their shiny ranch-style kitchen. It warmed her heart just thinking about it. Sure, she wanted kids someday. It was something she decided she wouldn't want for a while yet, but she didn't think he would have a problem with that. He was still in the process of collecting gym badges, the last thing he wants is a newborn baby and diapers to change. As those thoughts left her mind, she felt content. They were going to be just fine.

Suddenly, she leaned in and pressed her lips to his. It was a long, soft kiss that she hoped would help calm him down, remind him how much she loves him, and show him that everything will be alright. Once she pulled back, she looked into his eyes. "Let's do it. Let's get our own place. We can put the wedding on hold." she said, starting to pile the magazines up neatly. "You are right, we have had very little time for us lately and it's about time we got back to it. I miss us too. I want us to be happy. And yes, I want to marry you, and come back to our brand new home and our huge king-sized bed and show you how much I love you. And yes, someday... we will raise a family together." With that, she leaned in and kissed him once more.

Lowering her voice, she whispered in his ear. "Also, who says we can't sleep together here? Let them walk in. I guarantee you they will never disturb us again." she giggled, giving his ear a quick kiss before pulling away and laying back down in his lap. Once they had their own place, they'd have all the privacy they could want. It was truly what they needed. Now, they could start their next journey together: house hunting! The idea was exciting, and Aria was convinced it was the right move. "So! Where do you want to live, lover?" she asked with a grin.

Vexel Mitore
PM   Email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options    Reply   New Topic   New Poll   

RPG-D FF:Adventu PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten
Pokemon: Terrene Kaleidoscope