paradise • a pokémon adventure
cbox

welcome

Established in July 2014, Paradise is a pokémon role-play community that’s all about getting back to the basics. With a simplified training system, we focus more on writing than grinding for levels. Join us today and begin your adventure in the Eden region!

information

Getting Started Setting Information Trainer Classes Game Mechanics Field Guide Eden League Rules & FAQ

updates

December 25 – Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all those celebrating! There's been an update regarding the open gym and elite positions, so please check out this thread if you think you might be interested in applying for a spot! Here's wishing you all a happy new year~!

shortcuts

Training Log Wild Encounters Breeding Records Adoption Center Face Claims Player Directory Open Threads

Reply   New Topic   New Poll   

Your characters' personality type
Youngjae Hyun
 Posted: 11/6/17, 10:40 am
Jae
213 posts
Gym Leader

Just as the title says: I got curious and got Youngjae to do a personality test. Lo and behold, here are the results:

user posted image

I gotta say I was expecting something similar, and after reading the personality type in greater detail it seems pretty accurate. It seems that he made a pretty good career choice to be a radio deejay. I was initially a little surprised to find that his childhood dream of becoming a baseball player probably wasn't a good fit for him, but I suppose he only wanted to stand by his close friend, which was likely the reason why he left the school team after his friend was forced to drop out following an injury.

Do try out the personality test for your characters! Who knows, you might find out something new that you previously overlooked.
PM   
^
Aria Wolfe
 Posted: 11/6/17, 01:51 pm
Lisa
215 posts
Pokémon Trainer

Here's how Aria's turned out! That was really fun!

user posted image

I think it's just about spot on. She's outgoing and friendly, makes lots of friends. She is modest, learns from watching others... and she follows her heart. She is driven to accomplish her goals (the sanctuary is proof, haha) and she's also not afraid to speak her mind or voice her opinion. She also respects the opinions of others though.

That was fun Jae!! Thanks for sharing! It was fun to try to hop into her head and not answer the questions as myself. Kinda makes me want to do my other characters too...
PM   Email
^
Adam Samak
 Posted: 11/6/17, 03:56 pm
Sev
82 posts
Pokémon Trainer

So this was the result I got for Adam first but I couldn't get the little image since I took the quiz on my phone, lol.

So, out of curiosity, I took it for him a second time and got this.

user posted image

Both actually suit him quite well honestly. xD

Give me a bit of time and we'll see what sort of personalities Vex and Nox have. xD
PM   
^
Nox Korrik
 Posted: 11/6/17, 04:09 pm
Sev
261 posts
Pokémon Ranger

And this was Nox. It's a bit off on some things but still pretty close, lol.

user posted image
PM   
^
Vexel Mitore
 Posted: 11/6/17, 04:18 pm
Sev
290 posts
Pokémon Trainer

And this was Vex. It's actually pretty accurate on pretty much everything. xD

user posted image
PM   
^
Minwoo Yoon
 Posted: 11/7/17, 09:46 am
Jae
8 posts
Pokémon Trainer

Thank you for sharing your characters' results! It was great fun and very informative reading the personality types and seeing how they apply to the characters. I hope we've all learnt more about our own and each others' characters here :D

I know Minwoo's archived at the moment but I can't resist :P

user posted image

I didn't know what to expect when I took the test, but this looks like Minwoo to me :P
PM   
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options    Reply   New Topic   New Poll   

RPG-D FF:Adventu PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten
Pokemon: Terrene Kaleidoscope