paradise • a pokémon adventure
cbox

welcome

Established in July 2014, Paradise is a pokémon role-play community that’s all about getting back to the basics. With a simplified training system, we focus more on writing than grinding for levels. Join us today and begin your adventure in the Eden region!

information

Getting Started Setting Information Trainer Classes Game Mechanics Field Guide Eden League Rules & FAQ

updates

December 25 – Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all those celebrating! There's been an update regarding the open gym and elite positions, so please check out this thread if you think you might be interested in applying for a spot! Here's wishing you all a happy new year~!

shortcuts

Training Log Wild Encounters Breeding Records Adoption Center Face Claims Player Directory Open Threads

Reply   New Topic   New Poll   

here comes the pokémon diva, crown emoji
Maisie Kingsley
 Posted: 1/9/18, 10:51 am
Sarnie
1 posts
Pokémon Trainer

hello everyone!

i'm sarnie (yes like the sandwich if anyone here is from the uk. if not then... pretend i said nothing??) and my character's name is maisie. she's the pokémon world version of instagram famous. yep.

anyway, i'm probably the complete opposite irl so this is gonna be fun :D i have quite a bit of rp and writing experience but not so much on forums or with strangers so i'm here to basically kick myself out of my comfort zone.

another thing about rl me is i'm an artist (or i like to call myself that anyway) and i like to make comics and draw cute stuff. i'm also at university right now. if anyone wanted to stalk me on social media or something i'm totally down C:

oh also, i hail from rainy england so i'm probably gonna be on at odd times.

looking forward to meeting you all! <3
PM   
^
Lysbeth Dwyer
 Posted: 1/9/18, 01:04 pm
Sophie
15 posts
Gym Leader

Hey Sarnie!
Welcome to Paradise, I'm Sophie.

Your character looks really fun and I'd love to thread with you sometime!
I play Lysbeth, the Plumeria Gym Leader/Archeologist.

Hope you have fun here! :)
PM   
^
Nox Korrik
 Posted: 1/9/18, 01:21 pm
Sev
261 posts
Pokémon Ranger

Maisie Kingsley

Sophie already beat me to it but welcome to paradise~

I'm Sev and I play...well...lots of people actually, lol. I'm always happy to thread with folks (though I can sometimes get a bit behind and take a bit to reply, oops). Just send me a pm on Nox's account or post on the plotters for any of my charas and we can work out some plots and things.

Also, if there are any pokemon you're interested in obtaining that I have feel free to ask me to breed them for you! Or just ask for them if they're for trade, lol.
PM   
^
Maisie Kingsley
 Posted: 1/9/18, 01:33 pm
Sarnie
1 posts
Pokémon Trainer

Lysbeth Dwyer Nox Korrik

thank you both so much for the warm welcome! i'd love to get to know both your characters c:
no worries about taking time to respond, i totally understand!
PM   
^
Lysbeth Dwyer
 Posted: 1/9/18, 03:24 pm
Sophie
15 posts
Gym Leader

You’re welcome!
I’m always open for threading just drop me a PM anytime!

We’re usually in the chat box if you want to chat ^^
PM   
^
Aria Wolfe
 Posted: 1/9/18, 07:39 pm
Lisa
215 posts
Pokémon Trainer

Maisie Kingsley, welcome!!~

My name is Lisa. Nice to meet you! *waves from the USA*

My main character is Aria, a pokémon nurse that runs a rescue/sanctuary. I also play Dakota, a punk Nightshade wannabe and Lex, a Nightshade Operative who maybe doesn't wannabe? O.o

Haha, can't wait to see you around! Let us know if you need anything at all <3
PM   Email
^
Maisie Kingsley
 Posted: 1/10/18, 04:36 am
Sarnie
1 posts
Pokémon Trainer

Aria Wolfe

thank you Lisa! *waves back from across the atlantic* :P

your characters all sound super cool! i'm looking forward to getting to know more about them soon!
PM   
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options    Reply   New Topic   New Poll   

RPG-D FF:Adventu PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten
Pokemon: Terrene Kaleidoscope