paradise • a pokémon adventure
cbox

welcome

Established in July 2014, Paradise is a pokémon role-play community that’s all about getting back to the basics. With a simplified training system, we focus more on writing than grinding for levels. Join us today and begin your adventure in the Eden region!

information

Getting Started Setting Information Trainer Classes Game Mechanics Field Guide Eden League Rules & FAQ

updates

December 25 – Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all those celebrating! There's been an update regarding the open gym and elite positions, so please check out this thread if you think you might be interested in applying for a spot! Here's wishing you all a happy new year~!

shortcuts

Training Log Wild Encounters Breeding Records Adoption Center Face Claims Player Directory Open Threads

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply   New Topic   New Poll   

mr. steal yo pokemon, [jinx crowe's plotter]
Jinx Crowe
 Posted: 11/5/15, 01:17 pm
Cas
140 posts
Pokémon Poacher

ABOUT

Jinx is a former admin of Team Rocket. However he left the group when Giovanni wouldn't step down and let him take over. But not before stealing a bunch of Pokemon. Of course he sold most of them which left him with a single Gastly named Lucifer. In his travels he found another Gastly named Star. When he was an admin his team consisted of Golem, Crobat, Aerodactyl, and Wigglytuff. Unfortunately he wasn't able to make it out of the base with them.

Jinx is now a mere poacher. He steals Pokemon from just about everyone he meets to sell them off. He keeps only a few of the Pokemon he's stolen if he deems them rare or important. Most recently he's kept a shiny Magikarp he stole. (A Magikarp that tries to kill him daily.)

FRIENDS & LOVERS

Good luck making friends with him. He is fully capable of showing affection though he primarily reserves such actions for his Pokemon. (Specifically Star.) If someone managed to befriend him he is a pretty solid friend. He will always be there for them, however he can be a bit neglectful if he or his Pokemon have things that need to be attended to first.

He's not too interested in pursuing romantic relations. At least not in a monogamous way. Eventually I imagine he'll settle down but it's far too early in his life for that. But he is always ready for flings. (As long as they can stand being around him that is.)
ENEMIES & RIVALS

Essentially, everyone. Most of the people Jinx will meet on his day to day travels will be his enemies. Especially if he's stolen their Pokemon. He tends not to target the same person twice, but it has happened. Because of Jinx's selfish and stubborn personality he tends to make enemies even if he hasn't poached anything.

Jinx is definitely interested in rivalries with other poachers. Whether it be friendly or truly competitive, he enjoys that extra adrenaline boost he gets from attempting to be better than someone else. Rivals are generally who he tends to pal around with because he doesn't really have many friends. A friend whose also a rival is the ideal companion for him.
RELATIONSHIPS

» Name how he knows them
BY GUNDAM-KUN OF GANGNAM STYLE
PM   
^
Daniel Gaitley
 Posted: 11/6/15, 12:00 pm
Icarus
395 posts
Gym Leader

Daniel is a great guy but takes no bull from anybody. Action and testosterone will boil over if Jinx tries to steal Daniel's Pokemon!
PM   
^
Jinx Crowe
 Posted: 11/6/15, 12:03 pm
Cas
140 posts
Pokémon Poacher

That's a mighty fine Absol you got there. It'd be a shame if someone stole it.
PM   
^
Leanna Dane
 Posted: 11/7/15, 02:51 pm
N/A posts

Honestly I would love to strike up a rivalry/enemy relationship between Leanna and Jinx. Like I mentioned the CBox, Team Rocket and her father had a run-in and after a broken arm, they stole their family Roggenrola, later evolved to the second form. I'm presuming this to be before trades were open between Unova/Kalos and Johto, so there was possibly some smuggling going on there in Mahogany Town for this particular universe since he also had a fairly aged Scraggy by this time.

Erm. *Cough* Sorry, got a bit rambly there.

But yeah. Rivals or even enemies would do well, especially with her spasticness and Spore definitely doesn't help, lol.

Far as Juna goes, I'm not entirely sure about her. Her sister tends to use her as a decoy when they work together if that helps.
^
Ace P. Whitney
 Posted: 11/11/15, 01:29 am
Shea
32 posts
Pokémon Trainer

So I have in Ace's backstory that his Nincada, Nin, was stolen from him when he was a wee one, and I'm thinking it might work to have Jinx have been the one to steal said Nincada. Maybe Jinx went and sold it because hey, what's a steal from a kid, right?

It'd make for an interesting confrontation some time in the future if Ace ever ran across him, as Jinx's face would be burned into his memory forever.
PM   
^
Jinx Crowe
 Posted: 11/11/15, 12:49 pm
Cas
140 posts
Pokémon Poacher

@ Leanna
Jinx is alwaaays looking for more enemies so that works for me!

@ Ace
Where is he from? Jinx came here directly from Kanto where he lived his entire life.
PM   
^
Daniel Gaitley
 Posted: 12/2/15, 10:32 am
Icarus
395 posts
Gym Leader

Daniel is ready for Jinx to steal Roy!
PM   
^
Jinx Crowe
 Posted: 12/2/15, 10:45 am
Cas
140 posts
Pokémon Poacher

yaaaay! do you want to start or do you want to? B)
PM   
^
Mercury Jones
 Posted: 12/2/15, 11:48 am
Aerie
32 posts
Nightshade

Mercury came here from Kanto, where they were busy with their own independent crime spree. They might know of each other.
PM   
^
Mercury Jones
 Posted: 12/2/15, 02:03 pm
Aerie
32 posts
Nightshade

I just had a thought- in our thread with Persehone there was mention of a girl trying to break into Jinx's place.

What if that had been Mercury?
PM   
^
Jinx Crowe
 Posted: 12/3/15, 10:29 pm
Cas
140 posts
Pokémon Poacher

unfortunately the time he was talking about was actually a thread on a site he used to be on so i don't really want to change his history because it involves another person's character. buuuut we could totally come up with another crazy scenario involving his aerodactyl of how they met. or it could be another time someone broke in? c:
PM   
^
Nathaniel Chace
 Posted: 9/2/16, 06:13 pm
Tramp
17 posts
Pokémon Trainer

Jinx Crowe Hey Cas! I'd love to do a thread with you where maybe Jinx tries snatching one of Nathan's dunsparce? (In reality he's trying to give them a new home). He's an airhead and might think Jinx is an intimidating person but good on the inside.
PM   
^
Jinx Crowe
 Posted: 9/2/16, 06:58 pm
Cas
140 posts
Pokémon Poacher

[Jinx Crowe & Nathaniel Chace]
I'm down! He normally wouldn't go after a Dunsparce but maybe a client is looking for one. Maybe Fish pops out of his ball to ruin things like he always does and tries to eat Jinx as usual.
PM   
^
Nathaniel Chace
 Posted: 9/2/16, 08:39 pm
Tramp
17 posts
Pokémon Trainer

Jinx Crowe

That's fine! Let me know if you'd like to keep the dunsparce or just want to use it for this plot. Nathan may want to take a ride in Fish's mouth tbh. I want to finally experience Fish in all his glory so maybe... Garland City?
PM   
^
Ridley Kingsley
 Posted: 9/24/16, 10:13 pm
Mink
689 posts
Pokémon Poacher

Jinx Crowe
JINX & RIDLEY
No honor among thieves poachers, yeah? Fight fight fight.

Jinx is actually taller than Ridley, and I feel like it's in a way that will actually make him angry in a way he knows is irrational but will still act out on anyway. Maybe one of them tries to steal from the other (or both since Ridley would be feeling spiteful???) and a battle ensues?

Or maybe they just piss each other off on principle I mean come on look at these trash children. It'll be fun. We should do it.

JINX & VERITY
Verity is stiff and lacking a life but she is also potentially terrifying if Jinx is at all perceptive. Still I'm throwing trash children at you so I might as well give you the 2 for 1 combo y/n? Maybe seeing Jinx and Fish will make her feel slightly more confident in her own nonexistant trainer experience. What do you think?
PM   
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options   Pages: (2) 1 2  Reply   New Topic   New Poll   

RPG-D FF:Adventu PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten
Pokemon: Terrene Kaleidoscope