paradise • a pokémon adventure
cbox

welcome

Established in July 2014, Paradise is a pokémon role-play community that’s all about getting back to the basics. With a simplified training system, we focus more on writing than grinding for levels. Join us today and begin your adventure in the Eden region!

information

Getting Started Setting Information Trainer Classes Game Mechanics Field Guide Eden League Rules & FAQ

updates

October 15 – It's that time again, folks! The annual Harvest Festival has begun in Wisteria Town, and everyone is getting into the Halloween spirit. Characters participating in the event are eligible for some sweet treats, so be sure to get in on the celebrations~!

shortcuts

Training Log Wild Encounters Breeding Records Adoption Center Face Claims Player Directory Open Threads

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply   New Topic   New Poll   

happy three-year anniversary, paradise!
Paradise
 Posted: 7/5/17, 11:50 am
Jade
115 posts
Administrator

happy anniversary, paradise!
celebrating three years of pokémon fun

Paradise first opened on July 20, 2014… but we’ve decided to turn our three-year anniversary into a month-long celebration! In honor of the occasion, we've got a bundle of fun stuff lined up:

Free Pokémon Players may claim 1 bronze tier pokémon of their choice (other than legendaries, of course) to be given to 1 character. If you intend to claim a pokémon, please post it here! This reward must be claimed by 11:59 pm CST on July 31.

Free Boost Players may claim 1 any-tier boost to be applied to 1 pokémon (as in one per player). This can be bronze to silver, silver to gold, or gold to diamond. If you claim a tier boost, please post it in the Training Log and note that it’s from the anniversary promo. This reward must be claimed by 11:59 pm CST on July 31.

Special Encounters Players can get a “Special Encounter” when starting a wild encounter. Whatever pokémon you name in the subtitle is the pokémon you will get – with a couple of exceptions: gender/tier/evolution stage will still be random. This may only be used once per player (not per character). Please label your wild encounter thread with a (*) at the beginning of the title to denote a Special Encounter. Note that the Special Encounter does count as your weekly WP encounter. As long as it's been seven days since your last regular wild encounter, you can begin a Special Encounter! You have from now through 11:50 pm CST on July 31 to make one.

Site Event Last but not least, we have a (non-mandatory) site event in the form of the Summer Sun Celebration! If you want a good excuse to toss your character into a giant beach bash, check it out~! This event will be open for new threads now through July 31.
PM   Email
^
Dakota Gilbert
 Posted: 7/5/17, 01:01 pm
Lisa
78 posts
Pokémon Trainer

I'd love to grab a Litwick for Dakota, since she's working on her Ghost/Fire team! Thank you so very much!! <3
PM   Email
^
Lianaly Fox
 Posted: 7/5/17, 01:25 pm
Rockfox
16 posts
Pokémon Trainer

My first site event! I want to get me a Lil Wimpod to add to Lianaly's water team :D
PM   
^
Vexel Mitore
 Posted: 7/5/17, 02:18 pm
Sev
281 posts
Pokémon Trainer

Claiming a shiny Baile Style Oricorio for Vex~ <3
PM   
^
Rae Ito
 Posted: 7/5/17, 02:32 pm
Toni
339 posts
Pokémon Trainer

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY TO PARADISE

NOW PARADISE IS OLD ENOUGH FOR ME TO MAKE BEAUTIFUL LOVE TO!

user posted image

Ahaha. Hey jade! Three years old! Thats no little feat! Good job maintaining this woderful site and I'm glad that I could see it keep going! Thanks!

And i shall have Simon snag that free bronze tier pokemon male swinub! Thank for all these rewards!!
Paradise

[center][IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e301/kydir/trainercard-Rae%20Ito.png[/IMG][/center]
PM   Website
^
Jager Dalton
 Posted: 7/6/17, 01:16 am
Jager
267 posts
Pokémon Trainer

Hi Jade, I'm sorry about my activity decline. Just haven't had as much time. ;(

Gonna grab a female Burmy!
PM   
^
Saskia Richards
 Posted: 7/9/17, 11:18 pm
Sasha
0 posts
Pokémon Trainer

Looks like I joined just in time, happy anniversary Paradise!

I'm going to grab an Eevee ^_^
PM   
^
Youngjae Hyun
 Posted: 7/10/17, 09:49 am
Jae
188 posts
Gym Leader

Claiming a Beldum for Youngjae~!
PM   
^
Kaskae Dawson
 Posted: 7/15/17, 05:43 pm
Phantom
90 posts
Pokémon Trainer

-waves- <3

Happy Anniversary Paradise!

I'd like to claim a Male Sandshrew (Alolan) for Miles Knight!

Thank you so much. ~
PM   
^
Adrian Smith
 Posted: 7/15/17, 07:03 pm
Catsitta
1826 posts
Pokémon Trainer

Hitmonchan for Adrian~
PM   
^
Thatcher Saab
 Posted: 7/16/17, 09:35 am
orion
1 posts
Pokémon Trainer

nabbing clamperl for thatcher~
PM   
^
Qiana Paisley
 Posted: 7/16/17, 03:39 pm
Bettafish
3 posts
Pokémon Trainer

Claiming a shiny morelull for Qiana
PM   
^
Luke Graham
 Posted: 7/20/17, 06:02 pm
Sakoru
61 posts
Pokémon Trainer

Hello! n.n

I would like to claim a bronze-tier female Ponyta for Sagaral, please!
Thank you so much! :>
PM   
^
Kieran Reed
 Posted: 7/29/17, 10:16 am
Icarus
129 posts
Nightshade

Kieran gets an Abra! :)
PM   
^
Hudson Ford
 Posted: 7/29/17, 06:54 pm
Hawk
66 posts
Pokémon Trainer

Hudson will claim a Corsola! Thanks <3
PM   
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options   Pages: (2) 1 2  Reply   New Topic   New Poll   

RPG-D  FF:Adventu PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon: Terrene Kaleidoscope