paradise • a pokémon adventure

Established in July 2014, Paradise is a pokémon role-play community that’s all about getting back to the basics. With a simplified training system, we focus more on writing than grinding for levels. Join us today and begin your adventure in the Eden region!

Getting Started Setting Information Trainer Classes Game Mechanics Field Guide Eden League Rules & FAQ

March 10 – Hey, guys! We've still got three important site roles to fill, so if you think you might be interested in playing a gym leader or Eden Elite character, please check out this thread for more information!

Training Log Wild Encounters Breeding Records Adoption Center Face Claims Player Directory Open Threads

Reply   New Topic   New Poll   

eden elite opening, updated - please see latest post!
 Posted: 11/23/17, 12:27 pm
115 posts

eden elite opening

Howdy, folks! We’re currently on the hunt for a new Poison-type Eden Elite. This position will be open indefinitely -- until it can be filled. Because of that, there’s no deadline. However, I do want to go over some parameters for anyone thinking of auditioning for the role.

First and foremost, please only audition if you are certain you can handle the responsibility. This is a position that will benefit from being filled by an active player who is committed to the site. It helps challenges move smoothly and generally makes Paradise itself look more active overall. Although you don’t have to be online absolutely every day, we do need a player who is able to post more than once a week. In the past I’ve been pretty lax on monitoring gym leader and elite activity, but going forward I want to try to be more serious about this — in the interest of keeping Paradise a bustling, growing community~

Secondly, feel free to audition with an existing character or come up with an entirely new one. If you are auditioning with a new character, simply make a new account and send the audition in from there. If your character isn’t chosen, the account can be discarded — or you can just rework it for use outside the league if you want!

Below you will find an outline for the position as well as an audition form. Please send all applications to the main admin account. If you have any questions, please direct them there as well. Good luck to everyone trying out for a spot~!

position outline

• Favors poison-type pokémon
• May be cis female, trans female, or non-binary (to balance out the other Elites, who are both cis males~)
• Age, appearance, personality, and background up to the player

Note: Since the former Elite character did not see play in their respective role, we will be effectively ret-conning them — i.e., playing it as if they never held this position. Therefore, please feel free to assume that your character has been an Eden Elite for several years.

Audition Form

Face claim:
PM   Email
 Posted: 3/14/18, 09:18 pm
115 posts

The Ground-type Elite and Hinoki Gym positions have now been filled! As such, I'll be removing them from the list up top.

The position of Poison-type Elite remains open!
PM   Email
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options    Reply   New Topic   New Poll   

RPG-D FF:Adventu PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten
Pokemon: Terrene